Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Romantic Messages

Nature Can Forget Roses...

Nature can forget Roses...and Roses can forget Dew...
But, never ever think...That I can forget you...!!



Luv Is Like...

Luv is like a glass. If u break it, it’s hard to fix, And even if you manage that ,

it’ll never be the same.



There Are A Million...

There are a million stars and a million dreams, you are the only star for me,

the only dream I dream



When It Hurts...

When it hurts to look back and...!
I am scared to look ahead...!
I just look beside me and...!
I know you'll be there...!
because we love each other...!
Far more than love itself...!!



Immature Love...

Immature Love says: I Love you because I need you.
Mature Love says: I need you because I Love you...!!



Heart Can Skip...

Heart can skip beat for a while.
Memories can be kept in a file
A Desert can replace the Nile
But nothing can stop a Smile
When your NAME comes on my Mobile……



Why Do We Close...

Why do we close our Eyes……
When we Pray
When we Cry
When we Dream
When we Kiss
Because the Most BEAUTIFUL things in life are not seen.
But felt by the heart…!



I Have A Pair...

I have a pair of Eyes But can’t See U every day.
I have a pair of Ears But can’t hear your voice every time.
But I have only 1 heart that cares 4 u every day……!



If You Love...

"If you love somebody, let them go.
If they return, they were always yours.
If they don’t, they never were."




Love Is Like The...

"Love is like the seeds of life,
To root is full of pain and strife.
But to grow it's like a great Oak tree,
Straight and strong for eternity.
Love is what I offer you,
Steadfast, calm and oh, so true!
Love is life between two who shares,
A life between two who really cares.
Love is ours, if you agree,
To spend your life with me



Love's Beautiful...

"Love's beautiful like butterfly when u try to catch it, it will fly away

but when u r cool and silent,it will come and touch u.

So wait for ur butterfly!!!!

1 comment: