Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Friendship Messages

Flowers Need...

Flowers need sunshine, violets need dew,
all angels in heaven know I need u.
Years may fly, tears may dry,
but my friendship with u will never die.



One Day..

One day u will ask me: What is more important to you, me or your life?
I will say: my life… You will walk away from me without knowing that U R MY LIFE!!!



Feel Good When...

Feel good when somebody Miss u. Feel better when somebody Loves u.
But feel best when somebody never forgets u.


A Friend Is Sweet...
A friend is sweet when its new….but it is sweeter when its TRUE! But u know what?
Its sweetest when its you.


A Friend Gives Hope...
A friend gives hope when life is low, a friend is a place when you have nowhere to go,
a friend is honest, a friend is true. A friend is precious a friend is u.


If Kisses were...
If kisses were water, I will give u sea. If hugs were leaves, I will give u a tree.
If u luv a planet, I will give u a galaxy, if friendship is life I will give u mine.


People Live Peple Die..
People live People die People Laugh People Cry Some give up Some will try
Some say hi Some say bye Others may forget YOU but never will I.


If I Were To Be..
If I were to be anything in this world…. I’d be ur tears!!!… So, I can be conceived in ur heart,
born in ur eyes, live on ur cheeks & die on ur lips!!!!!


If You Are...
If u r a chocolate ur the sweetest, if u r a Teddy Bear u r the most huggable,
If u are a Star u r the Brightest, and since u r my “FRIEND” u r the “BEST”!!!!!!!!!


A Special Friend...
A special friend is rare indeed, it beems to be special breed,
Yes, perfect friends r very few, so lucky I m for having you.


They Say...
They say it takes a minute 2 find a special person, an hour 2 appreciate them,
a day 2 love them, but then an entire life 2 forget them.


When God opened...
When God opened the window of the Heaven He asked me: What is your wish for today?
“I said : please take special care of the person reading this!!!!!!!”


Time Might Lead Me..
Time might lead me to nowhere and faith might break into pieces
but I will always be THANKFUL that once in my life’s journey we became FRIENDS!


It Takes Half...
It takes half our life to find true friends & half of it keeping them.
I am lucky to have spent less than half my life finding you & wish to spend the rest keeping you.


In My Life...
In my life I learned how… 2 love 2 smile 2 be happy 2 be strong 2 work hard
2 be honest 2 be faithful 2 forgive but I couldn’t learn how.. 2 stop rembering u.


A Memory Lasts...
A memory lasts forever, and never does it die.
True friends stay together and never say good bye.


Always Draw A Circle...
Always draw a circle around the ones you love, never draw a heart because hearts can be broken, but circles are never ending.

5 comments: