Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Funny Messages

Be Friendly...

Be friendly with your kids, they choose your home when you are old!.



Be Nice...

Be nice to the ones who smoke.. every cigarette might be their last....



Brain Detector

Braindetector activated, calibrating, now searching.........
still searching......get a good grip of your mobile....still searching.......no brains found.



A Man Pays

A man pays $.2,00 for a $.1,00 item that he needs,
a woman pays $.1,00 for $.2,00 item that she does not need.



Do You Promise

For you I would go as far as the end of the world. Do you promise to stay here ?



GOD Created...

God created the earth, God created the woods, God created you too, but yes, even God makes mistakes!



GOD Created...

God created the universe, the earth, nature, the eggs, man and saw that it was good and beautiful.
God also created woman and thought : ‘I hope she will make herself up’!



HAALO....

HAALO, this is your mobile. There is no particular problem.
I just wanted to leave your pocket, the smell is unbearable!!!



Hello,I am Virus

Hello I am a virus and I am entering your brain right now..... sorry I will leave,

I can't find a brain.



Hello,This Is...

Hello, this is GOD. I make few bad creations but you are the worst monster I ever realised.
My apologies on behalf of the whole world..



I Am A Killer..

I am a killer, I kill people for money.....But because you are my friend,I'll kill you for nothing!



I Know Why..

I know why I am single, my parents-in-law were not able to have kids...!



I Like TO Compare...

I like to compare you with a nice cold glass of beer,beautiful colour,

perfect taste, really perfect and when the glass is empty i just take the next one!



One Out Of Four..

One out of four people is a chinese. If your father,
your mother and your brother are not Chinese, it must be you.



Unless You Are Ugly...

This is the telephone terrorist team. While receiving this message a virus will be activated.
This virus should have infected your mobile by now. Your mobile will be disabled, unless you are ugly.



This Is Your Boss...

This is your boss: "You are allowed to read the newspaper during the working hours
and do certainly not miss the job adds."



Someone Sexy...

This sms can only be read by someone SEXY:...
try again...again...maybe you are just not sexy?...one more time...hey don't force it ugly!!!



Not Enough About Me..

Those beautiful eyes, that incredible body, such a brain, a sexy mouth,
nice smile .... but that is enough about me, tell me how you are?



When I Was A Dog..

When I was a dog, and you were a flower, I walked over you and gave you a shower!!



You Are Unwanted...

You are an unwanted child. Your parents paid
the medical expenses for your birth with their accident insurance.



The World Needs You...

Hey friend remember dat without stupidity there can be no wisdom
& without ugliness there can be no beauty… so the world needs YOU after all!



Our Friendship...

I want u to know dat our friendship means alot 2 me.
U cry Icry.U laugh I laugh.U jump out of da window... I look down & den... I laugh again

2 comments:

  1. This is such an extraordinary asset, to the point that you are giving and you give it away for nothing. I cherish seeing blog that comprehend the quality. Im happy to have discovered this post as its such a fascinating one! I am dependably watchful for quality posts and articles so i assume im fortunate to have discovered this! I trust you will be including more later on... Bulk SMS in Pune

    ReplyDelete