Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Missing You Messages

Sometimes I Forget...

Sometimes, I forget to say hi,
Sometimes, I even miss to reply,
Sometimes, my msg doesn't reach u,
But, it doesn't mean that I forget u,
I'm just giving u time to miss me



Today I Woke up...


Today I woke up with a pain in my heart,
I didn't know where it came from until my mind reminded me that it's the pain of "missing u".



Monday Tuesday...

Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday 'I Miss You' Everyday



If You Don't Stand...

Press down if you miss me so U Miss Me
-
-
-
-
-
-
Ok You Can Stop, -
-
-
still Pressing??
Well, I miss you too.



No Words...

No words I write can ever say how much I miss you everyday.
as time goes by the loneliness grows, how I miss you... nobody knows.



The Sun Refused...

The sun refused to shine the day you went away and

though i try to smile my heart is ever gray
you left a wound inside my heart and now

i'm sad and blue plz pick

up the phone and call me.

I MISS U.



I M In Casualty...

I m in casualty now; dont say i didn't tell u . After 5 mnts , i'll b transferred 2 ICU .
Doctor told me that i'll die if i dont stop MISSING U



A Simple Bye...

An simple Bye make us cry,
A simple Joke make us laugh,
simple Care make us fall in love.
I hope my simple SMS make you think of me.
I Miss U



There Is No Special Reason...

There's no Special reason for this msg,
I juz wanna steal a single moment out of ur busy life & hope I can make u smile n say: I Miss U



Even Without...

Even without seeing u, even without smilling with u, even without joking with u,
i'll never fail to remember u, coz u're the one i miss & desire



I Know Your Are Busy...

I know U R So-So-So -B-U-S-Y
But...Take... 3 Seconds to think of me
1... ...
2... ...
3.......
So Sweet. now continue ur work..(MISS U)



When The Sky...

when the sky looks blue...i miss u
when the dreams come true ...i miss u
when the flowers coverd with dew...i miss u
when the day new... I MISS U MY SWEET HAERT



Whenever I Miss You...

When ever i miss u.. I wont luck 4 u in my dreams.. or try to hear ur voice in ur msgs..
I jst put my right hand across my chest and ill feel u..........MISS U



Close Your Eyes...

Close your Eyes,
Relax your Body,
And stop your Breathing as long as you can...
NOW BREATH......
I Miss you as much as YOU MISSED THE AIR!



What Makes Some...

What makes some people dearer is not just de happiness dat u feel when u meet them
but de pain u feel when u miss them.. MISS U........



Last Night I Wanted...

Last night i wanted to send u a msg, but all i could write was: "noh ss!w !".
It didn't make much sense until i read it upside down...



Under The Sea...

Under the sea, there lays a rock. In the rock, there is an envelope.
In the envelope, there is a paper. On the paper, there are 3 words... 'I Miss You'

1 comment:

  1. Dr.Agbazara is a great man,this doctor help me to bring back my lover Jenny Williams who broke up with me 2year ago with his powerful spell casting and today she is back to me so if you need is help contact him on email: ( agbazara@gmail.com ) or call/WhatsApp +2348104102662. And get your relationship problem solve like me

    ReplyDelete